How can you find the best of the best? Everyone is looking for a job now a days, but the demand may be slim for your field of work. In order to find diligent, knowledgeable dentists, you must market your practice correctly. Here are some tips on how to make your dentist office stand out above the rest to potential employees:
- Have your support staff give presentations at local schools, dental societies, and professional dental organizations to advocate for your office.
- Set up a booth at the local job fair geared specifically towards dental students and professionals.
- Develop partnerships with local vocational schools to establish internships and entry-level positions for promising students.
- Use social media and online job boards to promote your practice.
- After asking current employees to refer friends and colleagues to your dentist office, reward them when you successfully hire someone.
- Create a comprehensive benefits package for your employees.
- Develop a positive company culture to attract and retain staff.
- Create an interview format to deliver the best chance of finding talent.